Green building and ecological development planning as a guide, according to the core of all kinds of planning and design is necessary, the city needs to establish a stable and harmonious symbiosis mechanism of natural systems and scientific development, but also the need to strengthen the government's macro-control and scientific and technical support administrative support. Guide the community to establish a healthy and civilized life, production concept, and encourage and promote green building, green building and social ecological security awareness of the positive role.
(1) increase the use of clean energy. Such as solar energy, wind energy, tidal energy, geothermal and so on, can reduce the consumption of resources, but also reduce waste gas pollution.
(2) popularize the recycling technology of water resources.
(3) drawing materials nearby so as to minimize transportation energy consumption. For example, the stone production in Shandong and Fujian, in the local building facade, you can use some local stone decoration; southern region prolific bamboo, you can use a lot of bamboo floor, bamboo template construction.
(4) reduce the consumption of non renewable resources, and increase the proportion of recycled materials and environmental protection materials accordingly. Vigorously promote the comprehensive utilization of solid waste materials in building materials industry.
(5) increase the management of substandard building materials manufacturing enterprises.
(6) reduce the facade area of the curtain wall. One is to reduce light pollution caused by light reflection, two is to reduce construction costs; three, insulation effect can be improved; four, can reduce the washing, maintenance and maintenance costs.
(7) for new buildings, the design and construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the standards for energy conservation. Insulation measures for roofs, walls, and doors and windows. In addition, the layout of the building, orientation, shape, spacing, etc. can also greatly improve the efficiency of energy utilization.
(8) energy saving reconstruction of old buildings.